Friday, November 14, 2014

New Blog, New Start

Hello, everyone.

You may be a little confused about the redesign, etc., assuming your bookmark was stephanie-mcgee.com and not novicewriterchronicles.blogspot.com.

I've been blogging over at Chronicles of a Novice Writer for a while now. (It's been approximately 5 years, just a little over.)

Recently, I've decided that a fresh start at my writing career warrants a fresh start at some of my social media. Namely, this website. So I've started over.

My old blog remains on the interwebs. But I'm not going to link over to it or anything like that from here. This is my domain to start fresh.

To start over. I started blogging at CNW not sure of a direction or voice. I was just getting started on a writing career and blogging was all the rage. If you wanted to be able to call yourself a serious writer, you had a blog, you had facebook, you had it all.

I've changed a lot over the last five years. I've learned a lot, I've grown. I'm not with an agent yet or published. And that's okay.

For now, this blog will not have a regular schedule of content. But it will have something the last one didn't.

Me.

This blog will have a little bit of writing stuff, a little bit of cosplay stuff, and a lot of me.

1 comment: